Finding mouse at your house is very irritating, right? At night, usually you will hear a scratching sound from the mouse. Mouse is a nocturnal animal so that it will be active at night to look for food or to build its nest. The mouse will gnaw your furniture, wire, and even your food. Hearing its sound at night is a nightmare and then when you find that they damage your furniture and also your wire, it will make you more angry with it. The worse thing from the existence of the mouse at your home is that mouse can spread diseases. Some of the diseases are Salmonella, Hantavirus and Rat-Bite Fever.
Now, do not have to worry again about mouse that live in your house because you can get rid of mouse by using Tomcat Kill and Contain Mouse Trap. You also do not need to be worried about how to set a tomcat mouse trap because there is an explanation that is easy to follow. What can you do with this trap?
- It is safe around kids and pets because it will not snap fingers or paws.
- It is redesigned which is now more effective if we compare with the previous design.
- It is great for tight spaces.
- There is easy-view indicator and you just need to set with just one touch.
- It is no-see and no-mess disposal.
Now, you are probably curious about this tomcat mouse trap how to set. To set this trap is very easy. Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to identify the existence of mouse. Determine the type of your rodent problem and find out the location of its activity. To determine the type of rodent you can identify it through the rodent droppings. Mouse droppings are smooth, 1/8 – 1/4 inch long an pointed at both ends. Norway rat droppings are blunt on both ends. Roof rat droppings are black, shiny, 1/2 -3/4 inch long and pointed on both ands.
- Then, decide the bait. You have to open bait door that is located on back of trap. Bait trap by putting food like peanut butter or Tomcat Mouse Attractant in the bait well. After that, close bait door.
- In this stage, you have to set the trap by pressing the set arm that is located on side of trap. The easy view indicator will point to ‘set’ and then you will hear a ‘click’ sound when trap is set.
- The last, place the trap in the area where you see or suspect the mouse activity. The target areas must be in the areas with high mice activity such as near refrigerators, pantries, stoves, between dryers and washers or along baseboards. For getting the best results, you can put 2 traps 5-10 feet apart.
Now, you have known how to setup a tomcat mouse trap that is very easy. So, if you want to buy this trap you can get it online at www.amazon.com with $5.99.