There are many people make mouse trap game costume in the Halloween party. It is very cute and funny when a baby or kids wear a mouse trap costume. Talk about a mouse trap costume, we remind about an email from our reader. She ask to us how to make baby mouse trap costume.
By the way, do you ever make a baby mouse trap costume? Actually, it is an easy way to make a baby mouse trap costume. We are sure that you are able to make it. Based on this case, we searching out the way to make a baby mouse trap costume and finally we get the material about the way to make baby mouse trap costume. Do you want to know how to make that costume? Well, in this time, we are going to discuss about how to make a mousetrap halloween costume.
- To make a baby mouse trap costume, you can use a Radio Flyer Wagon which covered with MDF board. Then you have to make a hole for baby or child to fit and add a wooden edge. Then, paint the mousetrap design.
- The next step, you have to attach a large spring and an aluminum tubing bent into a u shape. For the Swiss cheese, you can cut a 4×4 landscaping lumber which was cut into a triangle, drilled holes and painted yellow.
- Use the felt fabric to make the body of mouse. Attached to the wagons seat belt with two ribbon loops.
- To make the child’s outfit, you can make a simple gray hooded sweatshirt with two grey and pink ears sewn on.
This is the explanation to make a mouse trap costume. Talk about mouse, in this article, we will also explain about Victor rat trap set up.
- At the first step, you have to release the arm bar from the staple.
- Then, you are able to move the arm bar to the back of the trap and make it hangs over the back of the trap.
- The next step, please apply a small amount of cheese, peanut butter, dry pet food or nuts to the yellow pedal on the trap. You have to sure that you use toothpick or another tool to mask your scent, so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- After that, you have to pull the kill bar back and hold in place with your thumb.
- Then, you are able to take the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end of the arm bar under the yellow pedal.
- Please place the trap where you have seen signs of the mouse activity or along the wall where the mouse travel. You have to sure that the end of the trap where the yellow pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- If the rat is caught, dispose of the dead mouse properly. Now, you are able to discarded or reused the trap.